in Pančevo (m/f)
For our client, reputable oil and gas company we are looking for :
- Supervise crews to ensure completion of the work to schedule and quality specifications
- Carry out all activities of safety to ensure all personnel adhere to safety requirements and that a safe work place is provided for all personnel
- Coordinate arrangements between craft personnel and subcontractors to provide appropriate work site access to all parties
- Ensure the allocation of construction work hours to relevant cost codes and prepare weekly construction progress reports to measure actual versus planned progress for all phases of direct construction work
- Ensure work completion in accordance with the latest revision of issued for construction(IFC)drawings, specifications, Request for Information(RFI) and other information
- Years of experience: 5 years or more
- Qualification needed:Electrical Engineer
If you are interested in a job position please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to the jobs.